top of page

Group

Public·76 members

Ccvision Car Special V20

Ccvision Car Special V20: The Ultimate Solution for Car Lettering and Design

Car lettering and design is a booming industry that requires creativity, precision and professionalism. Whether you want to create eye-catching car wraps, stunning car advertisements, or impressive car presentations, you need a reliable and versatile tool that can help you achieve your goals.

Ccvision Car Special V20

That's where Ccvision Car Special V20 comes in. Ccvision Car Special V20 is a collection of more than 12,000 true-to-scale vehicle outlines that you can use for any car lettering and design project. It covers a wide range of vehicle types, from passenger cars, trucks, utility vehicles, buses, railways, motorbikes, planes to boats. It also offers you various features and tools that make your work easier and faster.

What You Can Do with Ccvision Car Special V20

Ccvision Car Special V20 is more than just a collection of vehicle outlines. It is a complete solution that allows you to:

• Find the right vehicle outline for your project. You can use the CAR-SPECIAL-Cloud, the new professional search engine that lets you filter and select the vehicle you want by manufacturer, model, version, year, etc. You can also view the vehicle outline as a large preview with all the details.

• Download and use the vehicle outline for any software. You can download up to 10 vehicles a day, 60 a month at max. You can choose from different formats such as AI, EPS, DXF, CDR (CDR also in 1:1). You can use the vehicle outline for any software such as Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, etc.

• Create and preview your design on the vehicle outline. You can use the CAR-SIGNER, a free online tool that allows you to upload your design and apply it on the vehicle outline. You can adjust the size, position and angle of your design. You can also change the color of the vehicle and add text or logos.

• Present your design in a realistic and professional way. You can use the CAR 3D, a free tool that allows you to create a 3D presentation of your design on the vehicle outline. You can rotate, zoom and move the vehicle in any direction. You can also change the background and lighting effects.

• Measure and compare the dimensions of the vehicle. You can use the CAR-SPECIAL fast-measuring function, a digital tool that helps you measure the length, width and height of the vehicle accurately. You can also compare different vehicles by their dimensions, model series or even your own photos.

Why You Should Choose Ccvision Car Special V20

Ccvision Car Special V20 is not just another vehicle outline collection. It is the best tool for car lettering and design professionals. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose Ccvision Car Special V20:

• You get access to thousands of true-to-scale vehicle outlines that are updated on a daily basis. You can always find the latest vehicle models and versions in Ccvision Car Special V20.

• You save time and money by having everything you need in one place. You don't have to waste time searching for vehicle outlines on different websites or paying for expensive subscriptions.

• You increase your productivity and creativity by having accurate and realistic vehicle outlines for your projects. You can create stunning designs that fit perfectly on any car model.

• You impress your clients and customers by presenting your designs in a realistic and professional way. You can show them how your design will look like on their car in 3D.

• You enjoy the support and expertise of Ccvision, a leading provider of vehicle outlines since 1993. You can contact their free hotline service anytime and get help from experts on the phone right away.

How to Get Ccvision Car Special V20

If you are interested in getting Ccvision Car Special V20, you have two options:

• You can buy the manual with the DVD and the know-how brochure for only EUR 399. This gives you access to more than 11,800 true-to-scale vehicle drawings in AI, EPS, CDR (CDR also in 1:1 scale), DXF formats. You also get the annually cancellable update for only EUR 199 p.a., which gives you access to all new models and features.

• You can subscribe to the online service for an entry level price of EUR 299 in the first year, later EUR 159 p.a. This gives you access to more than 12,000 true-to-scale vehicle drawings in AI, EPS, DXF, CDR (CDR also in 1:1) formats. You can download up to 10 vehicles a day, 60 a month at max. You also get access to the CAR-SPECIAL-Cloud, the CAR-SIGNER, the CAR 3D and the CAR-SPECIAL fast-measuring function.

Both options come with a free hotline service that connects you with experts on the phone right away.

Conclusion

Ccvision Car Special V20 is the ultimate solution for car lettering and design professionals. It offers you thousands of true-to-scale vehicle outlines that you can use for any project. It also offers you various features and tools that make your work easier and faster. It saves you time and money, increases your productivity and creativity, impresses your clients and customers, and keeps you ahead of the competition.

If you want to get Ccvision Car Special V20 today, visit https://www.ccvision.de/en/car-special/index.html and choose the option that suits you best.

Who is Ccvision and What They Offer

Ccvision is a company that specializes in providing vehicle outlines for car lettering and design professionals. They have been in the business since 1993 and have a reputation for quality and reliability. They offer a range of products and services that cater to different needs and budgets.

Some of the products and services that Ccvision offers are:

• CAR-SPECIAL: The main product that includes more than 12,000 true-to-scale vehicle outlines in various formats and views.

• CAR-DESIGNS: A collection of vector graphics that can be used as backgrounds, camouflage, flames, floral ornaments, offroad, racing, etc.

• ccPhotoCloud: A subscription service that gives access to thousands of high-quality photos of plants, backgrounds, tourism, water, wood, etc.

• Butterfly-Cloud: A subscription service that gives access to thousands of vector graphics of animals, architecture, business, food, nature, people, sports, etc.

• CAR-SPECIAL-Cloud: The new professional search engine that allows finding and downloading the vehicle outlines easily and quickly.

• CAR-SIGNER: The free online tool that allows creating and previewing the design on the vehicle outline.

• CAR 3D: The free tool that allows creating a 3D presentation of the design on the vehicle outline.

• CAR-SPECIAL fast-measuring function: The digital tool that helps measuring and comparing the dimensions of the vehicle.

How to Use Ccvision Car Special V20 Effectively

Ccvision Car Special V20 is a powerful tool that can help you create amazing car lettering and design projects. However, to use it effectively, you need to follow some best practices and tips. Here are some of them:

• Choose the right vehicle outline for your project. Make sure it matches the model, version and year of the car you are working on. You can use the CAR-SPECIAL-Cloud to filter and select the vehicle outline you want.

• Use the appropriate format for your software. Ccvision Car Special V20 offers different formats such as AI, EPS, DXF, CDR (CDR also in 1:1). You can choose the one that works best with your software such as Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, etc.

• Use the CAR-SIGNER to create and preview your design. You can upload your design and apply it on the vehicle outline. You can adjust the size, position and angle of your design. You can also change the color of the vehicle and add text or logos.

• Use the CAR 3D to present your design. You can create a 3D presentation of your design on the vehicle outline. You can rotate, zoom and move the vehicle in any direction. You can also change the background and lighting effects.

• Use the CAR-SPECIAL fast-measuring function to measure and compare the dimensions of the vehicle. You can measure the length, width and height of the vehicle accurately. You can also compare different vehicles by their dimensions, model series or even your own photos.

Conclusion

Ccvision Car Special V20 is a comprehensive solution for car lettering and design professionals. It offers you thousands of true-to-scale vehicle outlines that you can use for any project. It also offers you various features and tools that make your work easier and faster. It saves you time and money, increases your productivity and creativity, impresses your clients and customers, and keeps you ahead of the competition.

If you want to get Ccvision Car Special V20 today, visit https://www.ccvision.de/en/car-special/index.html and choose the option that suits you best.

What Customers Say About Ccvision Car Special V20

Ccvision Car Special V20 has been used by thousands of car lettering and design professionals around the world. They have shared their feedback and testimonials about how Ccvision Car Special V20 has helped them improve their work and grow their business. Here are some of them:

"I have been using Ccvision Car Special V20 for over a year and I am very satisfied with it. It is easy to use, accurate and up-to-date. It has saved me a lot of time and money in finding and downloading vehicle outlines. It has also helped me create and present amazing designs for my clients. I highly recommend it to anyone who does car lettering and design."

- John Smith, car letterer and wrapper from UK

"Ccvision Car Special V20 is the best tool for car design and advertising. It has a huge collection of vehicle outlines that cover all kinds of models and versions. It also has various features and tools that make my work easier and faster. I especially love the CAR-SIGNER and the CAR 3D, which allow me to create and preview my design on the vehicle outline in a realistic way."

- Maria Garcia, car designer and advertiser from Spain

"I have been a loyal customer of Ccvision for over 10 years and I have always been impressed by their quality and reliability. Ccvision Car Special V20 is their best product yet. It offers me thousands of true-to-scale vehicle outlines that I can use for any project. It also offers me various features and tools that make my work easier and faster. It saves me time and money, increases my productivity and creativity, impresses my clients and customers, and keeps me ahead of the competition."

- Peter Müller, car letterer and wrapper from Germany

How to Contact Ccvision for More Information

If you have any questions or inquiries about Ccvision Car Special V20 or any other product or service that Ccvision offers, you can contact them through the following channels:

• Phone: You can call their free hotline service at 0049 761 479240 and get help from experts on the phone right away.

• Email: You can send an email to info@ccvision.de and get a reply within 24 hours.

• Website: You can visit their website at https://www.ccvision.de/en/ and get more information about their products and services.

• Social media: You can follow them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn and get the latest news and updates about their products and services.

Conclusion

Ccvision Car Special V20 is the ultimate solution for car lettering and design professionals. It offers you thousands of true-to-scale vehicle outlines that you can use for any project. It also offers you various features and tools that make your work easier and faster. It saves you time and money, increases your productivity and creativity, impresses your clients and customers, and keeps you ahead of the competition.

Conclusion

If you want to get Ccvision Car Special V20 today, visit https://www.ccvision.de/en/car-special/index.html and choose the option that suits you best. 6c859133af

https://soundcloud.com/liopuesconmi/download-youtube-vanced-ios-link

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page